Pages

Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday Check In

 My first Monday Check In for the new year:

Writing Related:  While I didn't get any new writing done, I did sit down and review the last few chapters and made notes as to what will happen next so I can get back in the flow of writing this week. 

Motivational Quote: "Is today the day? Am I ready? Am I doing all I need to do?" ~ Morrie Schwartz.  I thought this was a great quote to start off the new year.

What I'm Reading: I started Can't Hurry Love by Melinda Curtis. It's the first book in the Sunshine Valley series. 

Random Things: We've had a pretty decent winter so far, but I'm already counting the days until spring. Every year I seem to dread the winter season more and more especially having to drive when the road conditions are hazardous. 

Random Photo:

                                Somebody is also impatiently waiting for spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment