Pages

Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related -- Had another good week. Not as good as last week, but I still feel like I got a significant amount done.

Motivational Quote: Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. ~ Robert Collier

What I'm Reading: I started reading All Scot and Bothered by Kerrigan Byrne. This the second book in the Devil You Know series. I love Ms. Byrne's books. I own quite a few of them.

Random Things:  We've been having a stretch of beautiful, sunny, warm weather the last 5 days or so. It's been in the mid 60's to mid 70's. I'm enjoying the weather because all too soon we'll be back to 40 degree weather and colder. I've been working in the garden to get it ready for the winter. I found a few late blooming flowers including a wayward daisy and a miniature sunflower. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment