Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I didn't get quite as much accomplished as I have the last two weeks. I have Friday off for the Thanksgiving holiday so I hope to spend most of that day writing.

Motivational Quote: "It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can." ~ Sidney Smith

What I'm Reading: I started reading Breakfast at the Honey Creek Cafe by Jodi Thomas Saturday night. This is the first book I've read by this author. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet even though I'm about 90 pages into the story. The story is told from about 4 characters' point of view (POV) with each chapter in a different POV. 

Random Things: My mom and I started our holiday shopping yesterday. Like most people, we are going to try to do the majority of our shopping online this year. I'm not sure how I feel about not going to stores yet. It's nice not having to deal with crowds and trying to find a parking space, but it also seems to take away a bit of the holiday spirit to shop on a store's website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment