Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related -- I had a really good week despite losing two days of writing time due to appointments and working late. I'm going to try really hard to get this manuscript finished by the end of October. It seems very doable right now.

Motivational Quote: "The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney

What I'm Reading: I started reading Butterfly Bayou by Lexi Blake last night. This is the first book I've read by this author. 

Random Things: Last week I wrote that I was fighting the urge to bake cookies. I lost the battle. I made a small batch (2 dozen) of chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. I took a half dozen into work, dropped off the other half dozen to one of my sisters, and my mom and I split the remaining dozen. We ate the last couple of cookies last night with a cup of tea while we were watching television. My "share" lasted a whole week which is a big win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment