Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday Check In

 Last week...

Writing Related -- My local city hall is still not taking appointments. I don't want to wait much longer to be able to file a DBA so I printed off the required forms, filled them out, and will drop them in the mail on my way to work this morning. Now I wish I hadn't waited to try and do it in person, but you know what they say about hindsight,

Motivational Quote:  "One day or day one. It's your decision." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I started reading Can't Stop Loving You by Miranda Laisson this past weekend. It's the first book in the Spikonos Brothers series. 

Random Things: I don't watch a lot of television, but I'm missing the start of the usual fall television season. When I do want to watch TV, there's not usually a lot on worth watching right now. I've started watching the Aurora Teagarden mystery series on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel. They are running shows from previous seasons right now so I've been watching those. The new season's premier episode will be on Sunday, 10/18.



No comments:

Post a Comment