Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I'm still working on the ending. I've pretty much chucked the ending I had and am rewriting the last 75 pages or so from scratch.

Quote of the Week: "Procrastination is not your friend." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Dim Sum of All Fears by Vivien Chien. This is the second book in the Noodle Shop mystery series.

Random Thoughts:  I haven't worked on my temperature blanket for about a month. It's just been too hot to sit with a blanket over your lap while you're trying to work on it. I am still keeping track of each day's temperature though. It's supposed to be cooler this week so I'm hoping I'll be able to work on it a bit so I'm not quite so far behind the current date.

Random Photo of the Week:


                                          Not a photo, but it describes me perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment