Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing work done last week due to my hand injury. 

Quote of the Week: "I'm an optimist, but an optimist who carries a raincoat." ~ Harold Wilson  I repeated the quote from a couple of weeks ago because with all of the negative things that have been happening lately, I felt like I needed the reminder that optimism is the better outlook.

What I'm Reading: I plan on starting "Mine Until Moonrise" by Jennifer Bernard this evening. 

Random Thoughts: Although I'm right handed and my injury was to my left hand, I'm learning how much I used the first two fingers on my left hand now that I can't. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                  Mrs. Green trying to sleep sitting up.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment