Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  Made a small amount of progress last week - revised 20 pages. I hope to get more done this week now that we are visitor free.

Quote of the Week: "With self-discipline most anything is possible." ~ Theodore Roosevelt (This quote is a repeat from last week. It's something I need to keep in mind.)
 
What I'm Reading:  I'm not currently reading a book right now. I hope to be able to go to the library on Friday.


Random Thoughts:  It's only July and I'm already getting tired of eating salads, wraps, sandwiches, and other hot weather food that don't require a lot of cooking. When the temperatures are in the mid 80's and higher with oppressive humidity, the last thing I want to do is stand over a hot stove.

Random Photo of the Week:

Not really a photo, but I liked the quote. I also like to read when I'm bored. It allows me to take an adventure without having to leave where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment