Pages

Monday, July 15, 2019

Half Year Review

It's hard to believe 2019 is already half over. The first half of the year has flown by. Now that summer has come to my part of the world, the next few months will seem to go by even faster. Summer seems to be the fastest season of all while Winter drags on endlessly in my opinion.

I have Thursday and Friday off from the day job this week due to a major system upgrade that's being done. I'll be using those two days to look back at what I've accomplished so far in terms of meeting my goals. I already know the answer is going to be not very good. I'm going to take a hard look at my goals and refine them as necessary.

My schedule has changed a bit so I should have at least 3 more hours a week that I can use for writing time. The extra time and the review of my goals should get me back on track so that I'll meet most, if not all, of my goals by the end of the year.

I'll give a more in depth update next Monday after I've done my goal review.

No comments:

Post a Comment