Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing last week. Starting this week and looking forward to it.

Quote of the Week: "Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation." ~ Audre Lorde

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Woman Left Behind by Linda Howard on Monday. It's the second book in the GO-Team series.

Random Thoughts: I live in upstate NY so snow and a long winter season are expected. I tell myself and anyone who asks me how I feel about the winter, that I'd rather have it be bitter cold and no snow than have to deal with snow falling in amounts greater than 4 inches at a time. This past Monday the high for the day was 9 degrees and with the wind chill factored in it was minus 24 degrees below zero. Frostbite warnings were repeated throughout the day that you shouldn't be outside with any exposed skin for longer than 10 minutes. I still prefer the cold over the snow, but maybe not that cold.

Random Photo of the Week:

How I felt after being outside shoveling the 18 inches of snow that fell overnight last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment