Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

This I know for sure...

I love to try new recipes (especially cookie and bread recipes). When I find or am given a new dinner type recipe I will make it, we'll decide if we like the recipe as is or if it'd be better with a few minor changes or if we don't like it at all. If we don't like it, I put recipe sheet in the paper recycle bin right after dinner.

The problem with collecting recipes is I put the recipe in a sheet protector and file it in one of three 3 inch binders and then we rarely make the recipe again with the exception of a select few that I keep in a smaller binder. The smaller binder holds recipes we make at least once or twice a month. (Cookie and bread recipes are kept in separate folders. I'm usually pretty good at keeping those under control.)

This weekend I hope to have time to go through those three binders and decide if we really will make a recipe again or not. I'm sure there are quite a few we've only made that first time and probably won't end up making again for one reason or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment