Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

This I know for sure...

I don't watch sports on a regular basis. I watch the Super Bowl (the commercials, more than the game itself) and the Olympics. I like to watch both the summer and winter Olympic games.

Tonight the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics will be broadcast and I'll be sitting in front of the TV watching it. I like to see how each host country celebrates the opening of the games. I don't usually stay up to watch the parade of nations at the end of the ceremony because I have to be up early on Saturdays.

For the next two weeks, I'll be trying to watch as much of the games as I can. I always try not to miss the bobsled, luge, downhill skiing, figure skating, and speed skating competitions.

Do you watch the Olympics? What is your favorite sport competition to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment