Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

This I know for sure...


It's been one month since I started using the habit tracker/bullet journal/motivation book I made to help keep me on track with my eating healthier and writing goals. I feel like it's helping by keeping me accountable on a daily basis.

I'm eating more nuts, seeds, and greens (not a favorite thing for me) in the form of salads. I am already a pretty big fruit and Greek yogurt eater so no need to improve there. I'm doing better at not eating after 7:00pm and cutting out unhealthy snacks such as cookies and Cheez-Its.

My writing is going really well. I'm just slightly off the pace I set for myself to have the final set of revisions/edits completed by the end of March. If I don't get enough pages revised to get back on track by the end of this week, I will definitely be caught up by the end of next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment