Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I printed out the entire manuscript, all 356 pages of it, so I can easily move scenes around, mark areas that need more fleshing out, and see where I can add more romantic elements without them seeming to be forced.  

Quote of the Week: “When you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting The Duke by Kerrigan Byrne tonight. I can't wait. I've loved all of Ms. Byrne's books I've read so far.

Random Thoughts:  One of the goals I'm considering in setting for 2018 is to attend a writing conference. It's been a few years since I've attended one.

Random Photo of the Week:

                               A loving moment between Somebody and Mrs. Green.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment