Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I had a couple of appointments after work this week so I only managed six pages of new material. Hoping for a better week next week.

Quote of the week: "...speak your mind even if your voice shakes." ~ Maggie Kuhn.  

What I'm reading: One in a Million by Jill Shalvis.  This is the latest book (I believe) in the Lucky Harbor series. If you haven't read any of them, I highly recommend them. 

Random things: We had a week of beautiful sunny weather in the 60's or higher. It has me itching to get out in the garden, but the weather forecast for next week is calling for night temperatures in the 30's so I'll have to wait a bit longer. 

Random Photo of the Week:

Never expected to see chicken feet on sale at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment