Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I worked on revisions and wrote a few pages to make a scene stronger. I hope to get more done in the coming week.

Quote of the week: 
The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to
keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how
badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the
people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.”
~ Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

This quote speaks for itself. I have it printed out on fancy paper and recently put it in a nice frame so that I see it every day. It reminds me how much I want to achieve my goals. I hope it inspires you too.
What I'm reading: I'm not reading anything particular right now. I've been trying to catch up on other things, but have a trip to the library planned because I'm going through book withdrawal. :o)

Random things: There's a lady who comes into my place of work usually on Fridays to conduct business with one of my co-workers. The lady whom I'll call Miss M. is always full of good humor. Even though I have very little contact with her, she always brightens my day. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone gave bit of sunshine to everyone they met? 

Random Photo of the Week:


      A picture of a quail in the local floral conservatory. The birds run free throughout the conservatory.  


No comments:

Post a Comment