Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday...or Not

I'm looking for some new authors that I've never read before so I've started downloading a few samples of books to my Kindle.  So far I've downloaded samples for four new mystery authors that I can't wait to start.

I'm new at sampling but love the idea. I never even knew that you could send a sample of a book to your Kindle until my sister told me about it. Why sample first? Well, unfortunately I've bought a few books by new to me authors and didn't really care for the books. Not only was I disappointed that the books didn't live up to my expectations, but I was disappointed that I'd spent money on those books.  So...from now on I'll be sampling books by new to me authors before plunking down my hard earned money or in most cases, wasting gift card funds on books that I wish I hadn't purchased.

How about you?  Do you sample books on your ereader?  Ever bought books that you regretted purchasing?

No comments:

Post a Comment