Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

This I know for sure...

I've learned a good night's sleep can make the world of difference, not just in my mood or outlook, but in my creativity level. It's hard to get your imagination working when you feel like your brain is sluggish.

Lately, I've been having problems sleeping the entire night. I fall asleep without any issues, but wake up between 3:00 and 4:00am with my mind racing and can't fall back to sleep. The next thing I know it's 5:15am and the alarm clock is going off and it's time to get up and get ready for work. By the end of the day, I'm exhausted but I'm still unable to sleep the whole night.

I'm hoping this problem sleeping thing doesn't last long. I'm really looking forward to a good solid 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Maybe tonight. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment