Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'm Reading Wednesday


Now that I've taken a hiatus from writing during the holiday season, I went to the library yesterday to look for something to read.  Now mind you, I have a pile of books I purchased from Barnes and Noble and at least 10 books on my Kindle that I haven't read yet but still found it necessary to take that trip to the library.

I came home with 16 books.  Sixteen!  How did I think I was going to be able to read 16 books in 3 weeks during the crazy time before Christmas?  The problem was I found so many of the books on my TBR list that I couldn't leave them there. I've decided to read the newer ones first and hope I'll be able to renew the older ones.  I may not get them all read, but I'm sure going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment