Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

When life hands you lemons…


Everyone’s heard the old adage, “when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.”  Well, in the month of July, I was handed so many lemons that I’m about to drown in lemonade.   

I’m not complaining, after all the other old adage, “into every life some rain must fall” (I’m paraphrasing here because I can’t remember it exactly.), means that bad things happen to everyone.  Besides without the bad things, we probably wouldn't appreciate the good things.  Without listing everything that’s happened, let’s just say just that it seems all my bad things happened in one month, the latest being I need knee surgery yet again.  It’s scheduled for tomorrow.  It’s my 4th knee surgery in just under 4 years.  And there will be at least one more in the near future – knee replacement.  I don’t even want to think about that.

This is a new month and I’m ready for some good things to happen so if you can spare any good karma, please send it my way.  :o)

Have you had a bad month in recent memory?  How did you deal with it? 

Katherine       

No comments:

Post a Comment