Pages

Monday, October 21, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I hit the 200 page mark in the current book I'm working on. I settled on a title - Coming Home. This is the last book in the Echo Company series and is Jimmy and Callie's reunion story so the title seemed very fitting. I think I should be able to wrap the book up in about 100 to 125 more pages. I'll have to see how things go.

Motivational Quote: "Life is changing every day, things come and go, but always be yourself and stay focused on your dreams." ~ Tilda Moyo-Karizamimba

What I'm Reading: I started reading Catch Her Death by Melinda Leigh yesterday afternoon. This is the 7th book in the Bree Taggert series. 

Random Things:  We did go to the pumpkin farm last Friday. I bought a pumpkin to carve and two smaller, almost gourd like, ones. We also bought a few acorn squash. I'll probably carve the pumpkin next weekend and bake the seeds at the same time. I don't want to carve it too early. I'm not so worried that it'll be moldy or rotting by Halloween as I am that the squirrels in the neighborhood will have it half eaten by then. 

Random Photo:

Here's a picture of the pumpkin I bought. It's pretty good sized, not that you can tell from the picture. The farm we went to doesn't charge for their pumpkins by weight. Every pumpkin is $5.00 or less depending on the size. I paid $4.00 for this one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment