Pages

Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I had really productive writing sessions last week. I think I got more written than I have in the last few weeks prior. I'm working hard to get the book done and ready to go to my beta readers by the end of June. I've also booked my editor for the same time so I definitely need to ensure the book is ready to go to by then.

Motivational Quote: "I just embrace every day as it comes and try to live the best I can." ~ Ellie Simmonds

What I'm Reading: I started The Poisoner's Ring by Kelley Armstrong on Friday, but haven't had a lot of time to read it. It's the second book in the A Rip Through Time series. I'm not usually a fan of time-travel books but I really liked the first book (A Rip Through Time) so decided to read the next book.

Random Things: I can't believe it's the first Monday in June already. This year is flying by. The funny thing is if you'd asked me how I felt the year was going back in March, I'd have said it was dragging unbearably. It must the the winter season that makes time seem to drag and once we get to late spring and summer that time seems to pass so much quicker.

Random Photo:

  Mrs. Green was fascinated by the swirling circle of dots while my laptop updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment