Pages

Monday, August 1, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Unless something goes completely off the rails, I should finish Ivan's story by the end of this week. 

Motivational Quote:"Little steps each day until it's done." ~ Rob Hill, Sr.  I may have posted this quote a few weeks ago, but it's still appropriate as I'm working on the last 35 pages or so to get Ivan's story done.

What I'm Reading: I started All The Pretty Girls by JT Ellison this past weekend. It's the first book in the Taylor Jackson series.

Random Things: I posted last week about coming across a recipe for a Twix ice cream pie and needing a reason to make it. I think I might make it to celebrate finally, finally, finally finishing Ivan's story.

Random Photo:

                                        Birthday card I made for my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment