Pages

Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't quite get through the first third of Ivan's story, but close. I hope to get through most of the second third of the book this week.

Motivational Quote: "Half hearted commitment won't produce half hearted results, rather it will produce no results worth measuring. Real results will only come with full and total commitment." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading The Corpse in the Gazebo by Debra Sennefelder. This is the 5th book in the Food Blogger mystery series. I really like this series and hope it continues for quite some time.

 Random Things:  It's hard to believe it's the 24th already. There's only 7 more days left in the month. I hope it's not a sign that the whole year is going to fly by just as quickly. Though the quicker we get to warmer weather and are done with the ice and snow isn't necessarily a bad thing. 

 Random Photo:

                 This is me more often than not, especially during the winter season.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment