Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday Check In

This week...

Writing Related: I wrote 26 pages of Ivan's story. I also booked a few blog visits in September for myself on other blogs and guests on this blog. 

Motivational Quote: “The world will drag you by the hand, yelling ‘This is important!’ Each day it is up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart, and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” ~ Iain S. Thomas

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading When Stars Collide by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I'm enjoying the book, but reading time has been scarce this past week. 

Random Things:  I stumbled on an episode of Martha's Vineyard Mysteries aired on the Hallmark Movie & Mystery channel. I liked it so much that now I'm trying to catch the other episodes as they're replayed.  

Random Photo:  

                       My blueberries and cream hydrangea is finally blossoming.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment