Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing or editing last week with the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm not sure how much I'll get accomplished this week.

Quote of the Week: "Faith is what makes life bearable, with all its tragedies, and ambiguities, and sudden, startling joys." ~ Madeleine L'Engle

What I'm Reading: I started reading "Cold Cold Heart" by Tami Hoag on Sunday. I'm finding it hard to put down.

Random Thoughts: We had a much smaller group for Thanksgiving this year. While I love having as many of my relatives who are able to attend, I really liked having the smaller group. I felt like I had time to visit with each guest instead of quick snippets of conversation as I'm trying to get everything cooked and on the table on time.

Random Photo of the Week:


                             Somebody was insistent that his sister needed a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment