Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

This I know for sure...

For the Memorial Day holiday, I have been invited to a couple of picnics, an open house family reunion type gathering, and to come see my nephew and his wife's new home who live an hour and a half away.

So what am I doing? Mainly staying home. I sent my regrets at being unable to attend either of the picnics, will make a short appearance to the family gathering, and will be going to see the new house after work today.

I have been looking forward to this long holiday weekend all month with the hope/plans of using the time to get caught up on things I can't seem to get to. I also want to be able to just sit and relax, maybe read a book.

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog!I love this blog.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete