Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I tore out a good portion of a scene that wasn't working for me (It wasn't working for my critique partner either) and re-wrote it. I'm going to give it to her to have her take another look at it and see if it flows better.

Quote of the week: "Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
 
What I'm reading: I just finished Beyond Limits by Laura Griffin. This is book 8 in her Tracers series. 

Random things: I toss broken up stale bread and crackers in a small area of our yard for the birds. My cat sits and watches the birds and they fly to and fro either eating the bread or taking a piece or two with them. My sister says I'm being cruel to the cat by drawing the birds to the yard. What do you think?
 
Random Photo of the Week:


Dash spent an entire evening playing in and beating up the box that held a new portable heater. As you can tell, he also chewed on the corners of the flaps. Who needs cat toys? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment