Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

This I know for sure...


I love doing research for a work in progress, but sometimes I find something so interesting that it takes me off on a tangent researching something that has nothing to do with the current manuscript I'm writing. I find myself looking for more information on this tidbit that's aroused my curiosity even though I know I won't be able to use it. I do sometimes find myself trying to find ways to work the information into the storyline. I've even made notes on some of those interesting items that I hope to be able to use as a basis for a story some day.

The piece of information that I found this week that has me wanting to find a way to use it in a manuscript -- A monk in the 17th century dug his own grave anticipating God's wrath for a sin he committed while trying to help a young woman escape an abusive situation. Sounds fascinating, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment