Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

This I know for sure...

You only get one chance to make a good first impression.  I've heard this many times over the years as I'm sure lot of other people have but it was brought home to me this week.

First let me say I work in a small office with only 12 of us total including the owners so having a good working relationship and friendly atmosphere is important to myself and the other two ladies in my department. I have a new co-worker who within the first three days of being in our office managed to offend not only me but my two co-workers with thoughtless comments.

Having someone who spouts off without filtering her thoughts or gives her opinions in offensive manner does not make for a good working relationship. And it certainly does not make me want to be friendly or try to get to know her better.

No comments:

Post a Comment