Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Reboot

If you read my post last Monday, you saw I planned on starting a 100 Days project.  Well, due to some unforeseen family things and appointments that went completely out the window so...

I'm doing a reboot.  I will be starting my 100 Days project beginning tomorrow, May 1st.  Why not today?  Well I have another appointment after work which will make it next to impossible to get any writing done.

Here's a brief summary of the 100 Days project:

It is part of South Korean culture that if you do the same thing every day for 100 days, it means you have put a great deal of significance into whatever you are doing, and therefore it is believed to bring a good result.

I recently read the above in a newspaper article in my local paper and it struck a chord.  How many of us want to achieve something in particular but don’t put in the effort required to actually achieve the level of success we aspire to?  I know I’m guilty of it. 
 
There are two things I want to achieve, but for one reason or another don’t put my all into.  So I’ve decided to do my own 100 days.  For the next 100 days, starting May 1st,  I will write every day even if I only have time to write 1 page that day.  I’ll be updating my progress weekly here and on my Facebook page as a way to hold myself accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment